Safely Ship a Food Truck Across the United States with SAC
Fortunately, you don’t need to make an investment in a food truck based primarily on the location of the vehicle. Ship A Car safely transports and delivers about 100 food trucks and concession trailers each year throughout the United States.
We reached out to the company to learn more about the process of shipping a food truck, the costs, and other considerations for transporting a food unit. Learn more about the process below.
The Food Truck Shipping Process
Shipping a food truck involves the following. First, you will speak with a shipping specialists that will collect all the pertinent information about your food truck or trailer.
Every transport is different and everyone has different scenarios and requirements:
- Determining the type of trailer you need to transport. Can either be a Hotshot Trailer, Step Deck Trailer with Ramps and in some cases for larger vehicles, an RGN trailer.
- Determine the most convenient time/date to make the vehicle available for the driver to pick up
- Exchange contact details with the driver so a line of communication is started to coordinate the pick up
- Driver will do a full inspection of the exterior and mark off any scratches or dents and leave a copy of the inspection report with the origin.
- Driver will give an ETA for the delivery and stay in contact through the journey
- Driver will deliver and again do an inspection once he off loads the food truck to make sure it arrived in the same condition that it left.
Do You Have Tips for Shipping a Concession Unit?
- Properly seal ANY loose vehicle wrapping, advertisement and outside vinyl taping.
- Properly secure all loose items in the vehicle including kitchen ware, oven ware,
- Release all gas from cooking tanks and oven as well as unplug/secure all inside electrical ports and outlets.
Before you ship a vehicle, the best thing to clean is the outside of the unit in order for the driver to perform and proper inspection report both on pickup and delivery.
How much does it cost to ship across the country on average?
Prices are based on the type of trailer used to transport the food truck as well as the size of the truck, and the distance being transported. Prices can range anywhere between $1 to $2 per mile depending factors that include
- Time of year
- Location of pickup/deliver (city vs. outskirts)
- Length X Width X Height X Weight
Transport all Sized Food Trucks with Quality Service
No matter what the size, shape, weight, distance, or how expensive your food truck may be, SAC is your official food truck transportation company. We shipped all food trucks, including food trailers, food carts, and other types of food trucks. We offer responsible, dependable, and most trustworthy food truck transportation services with excellent prices. If in need of transporting a food truck, all you need is to call us on (866) 821-4555 and you will get transportation services with a difference.
Reason to Trust SAC to Ship Your Food Truck
The security of your food truck is very vital, and you need a hauling company that can assure that your vehicle is safe up to the time it is delivered. At SAC, the safety of all equipment we transport is our priority. We have all the requirements, licenses, and permits for transportation of all loads. We are licensed, insured, and bonded for shipping across the United States and other counties. Additionally, We acquire all the states and county permits required for transportation of all kinds of food trucks, obtain the proper paperwork that is needed, and use specialized drivers for shipping your food trucks.
You’ve made a significant investment in your food truck, so it makes sense that you should hire a reputable transporter. SAC It has extensive experience in shipping and logistics for the food trucks. We have a network of the best shippers in the United States, and our carriers are fully vetted and DOT compliant. Shipments are insured. You can also avail of additional insurance for the particularly expensive food trucks. Don’t leave your investment in the hands of anyone but SAC is the best food truck shippers in the United States. Our service is one of the most trusted in the nation. Please contact us at 866-821-4555 for more information.
- What is the Average Cost to Ship a Car Per Mile?
If you're thinking about shipping your car, you're probably wondering, "what is the average cost to ship a car per mile?" The answer, of course, depends on several factors, including the distance of the shipment, the size and weight of the vehicle, and the type of shipping service you choose.
- The Best Way to Ship an ATV and/or UTV
ATV shipping is pretty much identical to transporting a car. It requires the same amount of time and care to ensure a smooth transport process. Certain things need to be considered when you want to ship your ATV and/or UTV. It is essential to know the available options when you are searching for the right transport service. This will help you in your shipment process and will make your shipment easy.
- What Is the Best Way to Transport My Motorcycle - Open Transport Carrier or Enclosed Transport Carrier?
Transporting a motorcycle is never an easy task. There is paperwork to be filled out, people have to make sure they will be at the location, and the payment for transporting the motorcycle has to be dealt with too. People invest a lot of money into their motorcycles and want them to be as safe as possible during the transportation process. One of the biggest questions people ask is if open trailers or enclosed auto transport is better for their bike?
- Why Ship A Car Should Be Your First Choice
This helpful post gives you all the many reasons why Ship A Car should be your first choice when you’re looking to transport a vehicle. Ship a Car, Inc. delivers superior shipping service to people relocating their vehicles. Your vehicle is important to you – that’s why you are moving it. This is exactly why we treat you and your vehicle with respect. Tell us exactly what you require, and we will do everything we can to match your needs to the best service.