ENTRY LEVEL. NO DIRECT EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Ship A Car, Inc. is always up to date with the latest trends, gadgets, software and everything in between to make the car shipping services we offer easy and efficient for all of our customers. In order to keep up with the trends, we need a stellar team up to date with the transportation industry as well as keeping up with the latest and greatest technology to help keep Ship A Car ahead of the competition. This role is fit for a self-starter, someone who is interested and wants to learn the logistics industry. Key Responsibilities Below:
- Answering inbound phone calls and performing email communications related to providing auto transport quotes, confirmation of bookings, pick-up, and delivery status, billing and changes to orders.
- Provide information to customers regarding pricing information, delivery status and timely issue resolution to issues as they arise; if unable to provide assistance, representative escalates customers to a Manager in a courteous manner.
- Performs data entry into CRM for purposes such as processing orders accessing previous orders and special orders and providing customers with quotes, shipment instruction, and delivery confirmation and status updates; researches any other inquiries as requested.
- Serves as liaison between customers and carrier(s) assigned to deliver the vehicle.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Executes other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Required Job Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with multiple groups or departments to achieve goals
- Previous customer service related experience in a service environment a plus.
- Must be computer literate. Or we will teach you but this will take longer to get acclimated to the job itself.
- Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
- Excellent human relations, communication, and telephone etiquette skills.
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing environment.
- Experience in Sales is preferred, but not required.
- Able to work variable shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be able to successfully complete required training.
- High School Degree/Equivalent or on the job experience.