The world of UTV (utility terrain vehicle) racing has seen substantial change throughout the course of its history. As a result of advancements in racing technology, the level of competition in this sport has reached new heights. UTV racers may now look forward to significant per-round and series rewards from major manufacturers for their 2023 series. These awards will begin in 2023. This section will dig into the thrilling world of off-road vehicle (UTV) racing, showing the assistance that major manufacturers provide for top racers as well as the huge incentives that are on offer.
The Impact of Major Manufacturers
The development of UTV racing has been significantly aided by the contributions of major manufacturers. For example, Honda awarded riders competing on the Talon 1000R/X $10,000 for winning the 2022 SCORE Pro NA championship, $10,000 for victory in the Baja 1000, and a variety of additional awards for victories in a variety of events. In a same vein, Kawasaki provided its KRX1000 racers with financial assistance totaling $349,700 for a variety of competitions, with Pro winners earning $3,000 each round. Additionally, Yamaha gave racers competing in YXZ1000R and RMAX up to $15,000 every championship in a variety of championships.
Since many UTV racing series are scheduled to take place in 2023, fans of the sport may anticipate that it will be an action-packed year. This section will focus on some of the most exciting upcoming series, such as the Championship Off-Road Tour, the Best in the Desert UTV Series, and the SCORE 2023 UTV/ATV Schedule, among others.
Championship Off-Road Tour
The Championship Off-Road Tour, often known as Champ or CORT, is the oldest short-course series that is still active. It has legendary locations like Crandon International, ERX Park, and Dirt City as some of its stops. The series provides a comprehensive television package, with seasoned drone pilots presenting it on MavTV.
Best in the Desert UTV Series
The Best in the Desert (BiTD) is the most prominent desert racing promoter in the United States, and it receives funding from the contingency programs of the main UTV manufacturers as well as the aftermarket for the UTV industry. The series will include seven rounds in 2023, each with a different set of classes, and will include a Triple Crown series that will have enormous prizes.
SCORE 2023 UTV/ATV Schedule
The SCORE Baja racing series has swiftly become the most prestigious desert-racing series anywhere in the world. The competition had its beginnings in 1969 when Volkswagen Beetles drove off-road the whole length of the peninsula. The four-round SCORE series is supported by a significant number of manufacturers and features five different UTV classes.
In addition to the most important series, there are a number of other notable UTV racing series that are scheduled to take place in 2023. This section will focus on some of these series, including the World Championship Off-Road Series, the Great American Short-course Series, and the MidAmerica Outdoors UTV Short-course, among others.
World Championship Off-Road Series
For the year 2023, the World Championship Off-Road Series, often known as WORCS, will consist of eight rounds for UTVs, each of which will begin and conclude just outside Buffalo Bill’s Casino in Primm, Nevada. This racing series has an incredible 15 different UTV classes, ranging from 170 to Youth 1000 all the way up to Pro Stock and Pro Production Turbo.
Great American Short-course Series
Yamaha is paying $7,500 for the Pro Stock championship and $2,500 for the Youth 1000 title in the Great American Short-course (GAS) series, which was previously known as the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series. This series has excellent industry backing and was originally known as the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series.
Can-Am Texas Outlaw $200,000 UTV Series
The schedule for UTV racing in 2023 has been updated to include the Can-Am Texas Outlaw UTV Series as a new event. This competition will start at the end of March with the Red Bull Ranch Scramble, and it will be followed by an East vs. West showdown in Utah. To accommodate the new Polaris Pro R and Can-Am’s response to the 2000cc four-cylinder, the Outlaw series has a total of 17 classes, ranging from Youth 250 (5-8) LTD all the way up to Pro Stock and Pro Outlaw (previously known as Pro Turbo).
Iowa Hare Scrambles/Heartland Challenge
The Iowa ATV Hare Scrambles Series has been operating longer than any other hare scrambles series on the east coast. The series will include seven rounds in 2023, in addition to the 12-Hour Heartland Challenge, which will include UTV and ATV classes for competitors of all skill levels.
Unlimited Off-Road Triple Crown
The Unlimited Off-Road Racing Triple Crown is a competition that will be held for the first time in 2023. It will combine desert racing with the Ultra4 class and will include rounds in February, March, and October. The series included well-known competitions like as the Mint 400 desert race around Las Vegas, the California 300 for the second year in a row, and the King of the Hammers.
The Rise of Red Bull Scrambles and Indiana X-Country Racing
Two organizations that have made important contributions to the development of off-road vehicle (UTV) racing are Red Bull and Indiana X-Country Racing. In this part, we will focus on the growth of the Red Bull UTV Scrambles Series as well as the 2023 racing program for Indiana X-Country Racing.
Red Bull Scrambles Series
After starting off as a single competition, the Red Bull UTV Scrambles Series will now consist of eight separate events in 2023. The series culminates with the Sand Scramble at Glamis, which is also the first round of the Texas Outlaw series. Other races in the series include the Red Bull Ranch Scramble and the Texas Outlaw series.
Indiana X-Country Racing 2023 Schedule
The race calendar for the year 2023 has been released by Indiana X-Country race (IXCR). The 12-round series is very similar to the 2022 version, with the exception that there are only six UTV rounds instead of eight in 2022. After competing in the King of the Mountain XC in Canaan on the 13th and 14th of May, UTVs will have a vacation until the Mission Impossible XC in Attica on the 5th and 6th of August, which will kick off a series of four races that will continue until the Hunt Club XC in October.
Honda’s Red Rider Contingency Program
The power sports racing contingency program that Honda runs under the name Red Rider Rewards continues to expand, and the 2023 edition will make more than $7 million available to racers. In the following paragraphs, we will go into the specifics of this program and the effect it has had on UTV racing.
The Impact of Honda’s Red Rider Contingency Program
The Red Rider Rewards program from Honda provides payments to participants in around two hundred different types of racing series, including motocross, off-road, dirt track, road racing, ATV, and side-by-side competitions. The program’s SxS component offers a total of $500,000 in prizes for racers of Talon sport models. These awards are dispersed among an impressive 18 racing series, a number that includes: WORCS, SCORE International Off-Road Racing, Iowa ATV Hare Scrambles Series (IATVHSS), Best in the Desert Racing Association, Arkansas Cross Country Racing (AXC), Indiana Cross Country Racing (IXCR), as well as a number of other events.
The next season of UTV racing in the United States in 2023 looks to be an interesting one, as a number of notable series, including some of the most prestigious series, are scheduled to take place. The sport continues to get backing from major manufacturers, with Honda’s Red Rider Rewards program serving as a leader in this regard. Payouts are made available in approximately 200 different racing series across a variety of categories, including UTV racing, under the program. A number of other organizations, including as Red Bull and Indiana X-Country Racing, are making substantial contributions to the development of the sport as well. UTV racing fans have a lot to look forward to in the next years, especially with the growth of the Red Bull UTV Scrambles Series and the announcement of the 2023 program for Indiana X-Country Racing.
Ship A Car is the go-to vehicle shipping company when it comes to moving UTVs for events, exhibits, and racing. SAC is the expert in this field. Because of our many years of experience in the sector, we have solidified our position as the leading provider of UTV shipping services in the United States.
Ship A Car is the most trusted UTV shipping partner for the following reasons:
- Proficient in UTV Transport: We are familiar with the specific needs of UTVs and possess the experience necessary to ensure the vehicles are transported in a safe and sound manner. Our network of carriers is well-versed in handling UTVs of any size, model, or brand, and we make it a point to ensure that they are delivered in perfect shape to their final location.
- All-Inclusive Event Logistics: Ship A Car, Inc. is an industry leader when it comes to event logistics and is able to manage the transportation logistics for a variety of UTV events, including shows and races. We have the expertise and the resources necessary to manage the transport of your UTV to and from the event, ensuring that it arrives on time and is prepared to perform, regardless of whether the event is a regional UTV exhibition or a national racing competition.
- Tailored Shipping Solutions: In order to cater to your unique requirements, we provide shipping solutions that are both adaptable and individualized. We are able to satisfy your requests about the kind of transport for your UTV, whether you desire open or enclosed transport. Every UTV owner should be able to expect a smooth and trouble-free shipping process from us, since that is our primary objective.
- Reliable Carriers and Insurance Coverage: Ship A Car, Inc. collaborates with a network of reputable carriers that are knowledgeable in the transportation of UTVs and are covered by insurance. Because each of our carriers has comprehensive insurance, you can travel with the assurance that your priceless UTV will be safeguarded throughout shipping.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Throughout the whole of the shipping procedure, our devoted transport advisors are readily accessible to help you in any way they can. We place a high priority on clear communication, openness, and great customer service. As a result, we will make sure that all of your questions are answered and that any issues you have are resolved as quickly as possible.
Ship A Car, Inc. should be your first and only choice for all of your off-road vehicle (UTV) shipping and transportation requirements. Call us at (866) 821-4555 to discuss the precise needs you have and to get an estimate that is comparable to those of our competitors. When it comes to transporting your UTV, choose only the very finest in the business and enjoy the confidence and dependability that comes along with that decision.
- Which racing series for UTVs are expected to be the most competitive in 2023? The Championship Off-Road Tour, the Best in the Desert UTV Series, and the SCORE 2023 UTV/ATV Schedule are three of the most prestigious off-road vehicle racing series that will be held in 2023. Other notable series include the MidAmerica Outdoors UTV Short-course, the Great American Short-course Series, and the World Championship Off-Road Series.
- In what ways are key manufacturers contributing to the UTV racing community? Large manufacturers are showing their support for UTV racing by providing racers with big payments both each round and throughout the course of the series. For instance, the Red Rider Rewards program offered by Honda provides payments to participants in roughly 200 different types of racing series, one of which is devoted to UTV racing. There are further manufacturers, including Kawasaki and Yamaha that provide major prizes for victories in a variety of events.
- Are my UTVs insured during transportation with Ship A Car, Inc.? Yes, your UTVs are insured during transportation. Ship A Car works with a network of trusted carriers that provide insurance coverage to protect your vehicle while it is in transit. Additionally, Ship A Car, Inc. offers the option to purchase additional insurance for added peace of mind. We understand the value and importance of your UTV, and we take every precaution to ensure its safe and secure transport.