You can easily fit some garden tools, especially smaller tools (like rakes, scissors, and so on), in the trunk or even in the backseat of your car. However, shipping larger and heavier garden tools like a lawnmower require the use of a standard shipping firm with tangible years of experience.
Transporting a mower on a trailer is sometimes required. The mower must be properly loaded and secured on the trailer during transportation to prevent any damage to the equipment.
What is the Best Way to Ship Lawnmowers?
When planning to send many mowers at once, freight shipping is your best bet, SAC can arrange any transport you need.
SAC simplifies and reduces the cost of shipping lawnmowers for both buyers and sellers. You can rely on SAC to ship any form of outdoor machinery, including tractors and riding mowers.
We provide full, half-loaded truck service and any package that will be convenient for you. In addition, you can use our online calculator and get a free quote instantly.
In order to securely pack and transport a lawnmower, follow these steps:
- Turn off the mower’s engine by disabling the spark plug for your own protection.
- You should empty the gas tank and wash the lawn mower. Take out any liquids, including gas, and put them away safely. Don’t forget to clean the lawnmower after use.
- Refer to the manual for more instructions: Various models of lawnmowers may require different pre-transport preparations due to brand-specific components. Please double-check everything. If that isn’t an option, at least ensure any removable parts are packed individually in bubble wrap.
- Most lawn mowers include a handle that can be folded down. Taping the interior of the box is an excellent way to secure individual pieces. When folding a lawn mower for shipping, make sure you are careful.
- Pack it inside a box, using the original packaging, if possible, or a box of comparable size, and cover any empty spaces with paper or foam.
- Now that you’ve finished preparing your lawn mower, it’s time to snap some shots of it. Get them from all of the angels, both before and after the loading process. You can use the images, once the lawn mower has been delivered to you, to verify that it is in the same condition as it was when you picked it up.
SAC is the company to call if you need to ship a lawnmower across town or across the nation. Over the past years, we have perfected the art of transporting lawnmowers and other large machinery. We can ensure the timely and secure transport of one or many lawnmowers. Lawnmowers require special care and attention during shipping to guarantee they arrive in good condition. Thanks to our diligent packaging and handling, you can trust that your lawnmower will arrive safely and in the right condition. SAC can move any kind of lawnmower, be it a zero-turn, riding mower, push mower, or anything else.
When you work with us, selecting the most appropriate shipping service for your lawn mower is simple. You may get started immediately by giving the crew at SAC a simple call. We provide secure and dependable lawn mower shipping, which includes not just moving mowers but also everything else that your landscaping company requires in order to operate consistently. This includes weed whackers, edgers, hedge trimmers, and anything else you would require. SAC is a complete shipping service for lawnmowers and other types of landscaping equipment.
We make it simple to transport a lawnmower to its destination. We’re the best at giving you the most affordable shipping rates and a reliable driver for your lawnmower shipment. You can trust that your lawnmower will be transported safely because we have all the necessary certificates to do so. Be sure to get in touch with us immediately if you have any questions or clarification.
We understand that different types of mowers are available in the market. This ranges from the conventional hand-pushed mower to the more advanced walk-behind, riding, and autonomous mowers. Therefore, we offer the most reliable delivery services for every kind of mower. Calling SAC at (866) 452-3657 is your best chance for hassle-free and secure shipment of your riding lawnmower.